.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Would you still 'Take Me Out' without make-up? Dating stars go bare-faced

By Daily Mail Reporter


Bare-faced chic: Kate McGann shows off her natural looks, compared to her heavily made-up appearance on Take Me Out (right)


On ITV dating show Take Me Out, the female contestants appear bubbly, confident and vivacious.

But after admitting to piling on the make-up for the programme, some of the participants have gone bare-faced to see if they'll be just as appealing to prospective dates in their own skin.

In the new issue of Heat magazine, several contestants have shown off their natural beauty as they forgo the slap they piled on during the show.


Kate McGann, 24, from Brighton is used to wearing lots of make-up for her job as a burlesque dancer and felt nervous without it.

She told the magazine: 'I’m a little nervous. I’m not going to lie. I’m worried about my spots. Well, they’re scars, actually.'

Last week, she admitted to kissing another contestant, despite going on a date with street entertainer Chris Brown.

She complained: 'I’m still single. The thing is, I think boys see me as more of a mate.

'Men have to know the real you': Zsa Zsa forgoes the glamour to go fresh-faced

'All my friends are stunning, so going out with them is really annoying. I need to get some ugly friends. Seriously.'

Also showing her natural size is more mature contestant Zsa Zsa, who is still waiting for a date on the show.

The 53-year-old from Derby goes for high glamour on the show, but insists she isn't afraid about showing her cosmetic-free face.

She said: 'I think my personality comes across whether I’m stripped bare or made up.

'Men have to know the real you. You can’t always look a million dollars, can you? And they might have a shock if one moment you’re looking all nice and the next minute you don’t.'

Also baring all - facially at least - in the new issue of Heat magazine includes Peggy Lawrence, Abi-Scarlet Howard and twins Cat and Sam Rutherland.


Source:dailymail