.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

'I'm too skinny,' says Michelle Williams as she admits she was worried she'd lose weight on Strictly

By Daily Mail Reporter



Super skinny: Michelle Williams admits she's always been skinny and is desperate to tone up


Many celebrities sign up for Strictly Come Dancing in a bid to lose weight and drop several dress sizes.

But while Patsy Kensit has lost two stone, Michelle Williams admits she was desperate not to lose any weight.

Weighing just 8st 8lbs, the 5ft 9 singer knew she couldn't afford to drop the pounds when she was teamed with Brendan Cole for the BBC show.


As she shows off her slim figure in a new photoshoot, the 30-year-old admitted trying to gain weight has been an ongoing battle during her life.

The former Destiny's Child singer tells the new issue of Heat magazine: 'I was hoping not to lose too much weight. I’ve toned up, though. Now there’s no more weight on me that I could lose!

'My metabolism has changed. It burns food quicker these days. I’m 120 pounds, but yes, I’m too skinny. I’ve always been like that. Growing up, I was so skinny – I was always skinny, skinny, skinny.


Waltzing around: Michelle was fearful she would lose even more weight when she was partnered with Brendan Cole on Strictly Come Dancing



'I’ve always wanted to be a little bigger, so now I’m eating lots of pasta and rice. I want to gain weight.'

Williams admitted her no-meat diet didn't help in her bid to pile on the pounds.

She explained: 'I was on a leaner diet of fish, chicken and turkey. I need some steak! I’ve lost too much weight on my diet. I’d like to have a figure like Halle Berry’s.

'She’s in really good shape – not too muscular, but very feminine and sexy.'

In the honest interview, Williams admits her most hated bodypart in her moustache.

She complained: 'I have to get it waxed all the time. It’s so annoying. I want to get laser hair removal, but I’m scared. I have to wax it every two weeks.'

The singer and Kiwi professional Cole were eliminated from Strictly on November 14.

Williams is now preparing to return to the U.S., where she plans to record her new solo album, to be released next year.

The full interview is in this week’s Heat magazine, on sale now.


Superstardom: Michelle with former Destiny's Child bandmates Kelly Rowland (left) and Beyonce Knowles (right) performing in New York five years ago




source:dailymail