.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Charlie Sheen on Canceled 'Two and a Half Men': I Hit Every Mark - Hollywood News Gossips


Charlie Sheen sat down with the "Today" show to explain his behavior that led to the cancellation of his hit show "Two and a Half Men" through the end of the season.


When asked by Jeff Rossen if he was angry that the show would not be coming back this season, Sheen responded, "Well I'm not angry, I'm passionate. It's like everybody thinks I should be begging for my job back and I'm just gonna forewarn them that it's everybody else that's going to be begging me for their job back."

Rosen followed that up by asking, "Didn't CBS have a right to shut your show down? They're reading about you partying at all hours of the night, taking drugs, abusing alcohol. It's their show."

The Emmy winner reacted, saying, "Epic. Epic behavior. No, because after reading about that, then they observe a guy hitting every mark, nailing every line, every joke, with a full house screaming." Rosen's interview with Sheen will air on NBC's "Today" on Monday, Feb. 28.

CBS came out with a statement last week explaining their decision to cancel the show, saying that it was "based on the totality of Charlie Sheen's statements, conduct and condition."